After School Program
The After School Program is for current Community Christian School students who need care after school. The program meets in the gym every day under the careful direction of the staff and is distinctively Christ-centered in policies and philosophy.
Our mission is to provide 4 year old preschool – 8th grade students with a safe and nurturing environment where each child can demonstrate Christian values, strengthen academic growth, and have fun after the school day ends. The students will have many opportunities to join in study time, activities, crafts, and games.
- After school care begins when the school day ends at 3:00 pm and continues until 5:30 pm.
- After school care will be provided on early out dismissal days scheduled on the school calendar.
On those days, care will be from school dismissal time until 5:30 pm.
- After school care will not be provided on school vacation days.
- Drop-in’s are welcome.
Fees (Per Student):
- After School Care (3:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
- $5.00 per hour per child drop in
- $4.00 per hour for a child with scheduled days by the beginning of the month
- $10 Early Release Days per 1st Child, $5 additional children for early outs til 3:00pm
- $15 Early Release Days 1st Child, $5 additional children for early outs til 5:30pm
- $5 Late Fee will be charged to all accounts over 30 days
- Drop-ins are welcome at the same rate for early outs.
- Accounts will be charged if the child(ren) are scheduled to attend even if they do not attend.